There’s a lot going wrong in this and I’m too busy to break it all down, but here’s my observations from watching this video (from an Anastasia Date tour).
- I can pick up a few of the words in Russian even when they don’t have the subtitles on for it. Makes me excited and want to keep learning.
- Arthur is creepy even by my Western Male standards.
- Anyone with a paycheck can come along, the men are not screened.
- Women are not screened, anyone can come in off the street. I don’t even think they check to see if they are married already.
- The translators seem to be taking a reactive roll in the process rather than a proactive roll.
- Bald guy talks too much, the translator Julia is not amused.
- Some men seem to have good relations, some seem to be at each others throats, either way I would not like to be on that bus.
- Nobody remotely my age (within 5 years) is there.
Watch it for yourself if you want an idea of what the usual big-box romance tour is like. Being hauled from city to city, meeting different women (and sometimes their moms) with the hope of finding that connection. Every meeting is a bar/disco with music so loud the girls will end up thinking you sing for Motley Crue (see-ing vs sing mistranslation). Rather eye opening.
I’m also going to point out the mother who writes for her daughters and shows them the correspondences she has with the men. The girl is pretty cute and shows humility (already better than most Western Women) but doesn’t so much pass the mom check.
The use of copyrighted material in this website is protected by the Fair Use Clause of the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, which allows for the sharing of copyrighted materials for the purposes of commentary, criticism and education. All shared material will be attributed to its owner and a link provided when available. All other stories, posts, reports, photos, videos and content on this site is copyright protected and is the property of the Western Women Suck blogpage, all rights reserved.